The client is a provider from Chicago and needed a solid PLM software as an SEM solution to streamline product and service end-to-end processes. This posed a challenge as there were reactions being received from different end-users. Such feedback entailed a constant change of requirements, and the team had to work long hours to deliver quality while meeting deadlines.
The goal was to deliver highly efficient software that would allow for flexibility.
The client’s platform was built with advanced technology and was cloud-agnostic. In addition to the lack of documentation, this presented a huge challenge. The team also had to change their working hours to adapt to the users’ time zone and assure seamless communication.
The main objectives were:
- Develop a highly functioning and fully customizable solution
- High quality for every release
- Manage the application lifecycle amid short-release cycles
- Keep thorough process documentation
TechVariable focused on the following:
- CAT file management
- Check-in and check-out process optimization
- Managing MVVM
- Process control