TechVariable created a Data Tool for the client’s internal team. As mentioned above, the client required a tree-based data visualization tool. Also, they created a plugin to be installed within Slack for automated collection of leads. TechVariable implemented the following:
- OAuth authorization that enables the user to install the app within the workspace
- Automated Intel notification in the Slack channels
- Tool to track and untrack a user’s reaction to a given message
- Sharing of interactive messages with other channels or users
- Customization and use of various Slash Command functionalities
An important contribution was the creation of a new feature for the Microsoft Teams app, enabling clients to invite their coworkers for quick reviews and feedback. The team also created a bot for this app that had the capability to ask basic product-related queries.
Moreover, TechVariable’s experts went beyond meeting the client’s expectations to deliver the highest quality work possible. While creating the Slack-friendly app, they also created an event tracker so the client could track information on things such as user reactions and satisfaction level. Such a tool became vital for the client to conduct accurate analyses and to tune their algorithms.
Additionally, the team integrated Google Chat with the client’s feedback system, resulting in the user receiving client feedback automatically in Google. This saved valuable time, as the client no longer needed to log in to the platform and browse through all the feedback to find the most recent submission.